Friday, May 05, 2006

Identity Theft

Angel smiles abound around this town. She stands now and plans now. Brown eyes, loving eyes. Joyful eyes. Growing. Hunger. Fullness. She is everything to me, in me. Makes me. 19 pounds of heaven. I will look into her eyes and find myself one day. I will look into her eyes and find happiness one day. In her eyes I am laying concrete. Resting on couch, porch, swing, lemonade summers.

One week absence. Misses. Growth. System. Crawling. She will walk soon. She will talk soon. Missing growth. Missing laughter. Missing knowing that I am larger than me. Purpose to sustain not only my life, but her life. I am larger. Stronger. Part of something bigger than self.

Self is selfish. Self needs unit, pod, growth, construct system. System grows roots. Roots sink deep into soil. Grows foundation. Find self in soil. Find self in roots, construct on system. Find identity through growing unit. Unit grows self. Self grows identity.

2 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Byron said...

Who are you? And why do you keep leaving me vague messages. Are you a robot or is English your second language.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home