Thursday, April 06, 2006

Letter of Resignation

Dreams and goals on the horizon. Here is my resignation reflection. Whole lots of folks, set in their ways. Not full of life. Just wanting to stay. Biding their time. To pay on their mortgage. Walking the line. Playing dress up for their porridge.

I've been a puppet. My strings have been pulled. I do my little dance. With smiles all about town. You put me in my box and you opened a wound. Dangled your cheese in front of my mouth. On with my life. On with my dreams. I resigned today. Never look back. Always look forward.

Not knowing what the future holds. Not knowing what it will bring. But knowing that in three months, I will be well in to it. Another place of work with different politics. I will learn everyday, to add to my skill set. Life will go on, as it always does. I will work to make my mark. And I will work to be proud of it.

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will be missed, at least by me ... but I am happy for you! Hopefully our paths will cross again ...

-- Your friend in Rochester

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Byron said...

Thanks Katharine.

I appreciate it.

Good luck with EnreCS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home