Saturday, March 24, 2007

House Hunting

The market is down, and there's lots of frowns. But we keep on looking. Looking for a house that's affordable, adorable and almost livable.

American dream, apple pie, white picket fence, and all. For all. Their are open houses all around town. Everywhere you look, homes are for sale. Balloons are a flyin. The reports have started tricklin. About adjustable mortgages adjusting thousands of incomes and weighing heavily on their outcomes of life, liberty, and the pursuit of their realities.

As the flag keeps on flying, as our kids keep on dying in the same old foreign lands. While walking on the same old burning sands. As their oil stained caskets get shipped back across the ocean. Back to their mother's land.

Even with all this confusion, a fusion, I'm still wanting in. I'm still wanting to have a place where we can plant our own seed. Where the children grow like weeds. Where I can plant my family crest and do my very best to be an honorable man. And try my very best to be a good example for the little ones around. But for now, I'll just keep looking in town.

1 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Blogger Byron said...

Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home