Monday, September 04, 2006

A Friend of Ours.

A friend of mine. Fine. Long years, splitting ears. Splitting tears. I have grown up now. A family of my own now. A life of my own, and we meet again. As we sit here again. And realize that we have come together, and this can be NO coincidence. For instance,

You have gone your own way. Found your way. To find your way back in to my way, again. This instant in time with mine. Let's grow from this. Grow with this experience. Ten years of travels and adventure brother. Sister. Your little ones, and my little one, can learn from one, can learn from much coincidence that must be for a reason.

Some folks were put here to be united in community. United in their travels, learning, knowledge, and creativity. There was something of you back then that made me know that there was more to this chance meeting of you back then. That made me wonder where you went back when. And now we sit here again. Let's not make the same mistake again. Let's stay in touch and start a life time of truth seeking again.

Lets us begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home